Here are some easy ways to fix the problem of closing an open port in Windows.
g.In the new Windows Control Panel, go to System and Security -> Windows Firewall and click the Advanced Settings area item. In the “View and Create Policy Rules” section, select the “Inbound Rules” shopping list item. In the list of incoming messages, find the rule for the port you want to close.
g.Open the Windows Firewall app in Windows 10.Open the parental settings of iFrewall.Click “Inbound Rules” in the sidebar.Click New Rule … in the right sidebar.Select the dominant type “Port” and click “Next”.Choose your standard protocol.Enter the Windows 10 ports you want to open or close.
See the “Scan your system for open ports” tip for how to determine which ports are open on your computer. If someone wants to close an open plugin, they can do so using Windows Firewall (Windows Defender Firewall for Windows 10). For example, let’s not saythat you want to close the city 5500 for all incoming connections. Follow the instructions below.
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking Start | … go to Control Panel | Firewall window. If your company uses Windows 10, enter “Windows Defender Firewall” (without quotes) in the search box. (See Figure 1.)
- Click on the “Advanced Settings” link on the left. (See Figure 2.)
- Click the Inbound Rules link on the left. Windows displays the latest list of all inbound firewall rules.
- Right-click the Inbound Rules link and select New Rule from the context menu that appears. Windows will first display the New Inbound Rule Wizard step. (See Figure 3.)
- Since you really want to close a specific port, check the “All Port” radio button,then click Next. The wizard lets you specify the port you want to pan on. (See Figure 4.)
- You need a rule applicable to TCP, so click the radio button and enter “5500” (without quotes) in the word field. Then click Next to proceed to the next step of the wizard. (See Figure 5.)
- click the Block Phone Connection button and click Next to display the next step of the wizard. (See Figure 6.)
- Make sure all three checkboxes are empty and click Next again to activate the idea. (See Figure 7.)
- Enter an ID for the rule and optionally a description, then click Finish. 5500
Fig. 1. Windows Defender Firewall screensaver.
Figure 2. Advanced settings for Windows Defender Firewall.
Figure 3. Step 1 of the Inbound Rules Wizard. You
The number is nearby. Step 2 of the Inbound Traffic Rule Wizard.
Figure 5. Step 3 of the Inbound Rule Wizard.
Figure 6. Step 4 of the Inbound Rules Wizard.
Figure 7. Step 5 of the Inbound Rules Wizard.
The port is closed and cannot be used by any services.
B Rri has been a professional IT professional for 35 years and has worked in a variety of fields including technical team leader, recovery managers and software developers. He is currently a software engineer specializing in the development of custom software applications for Microsoft Windows. When Barry isn’t using typing or Windows tricks, he is an amateur writer. First, your ex-boyfriend’s popular science book is called A Chronological Commentary on Revelation. Learn more about Barry …
File Explorer can be started from two places. In this tutorial, you will learn how to set the unit for the default launch location. …
Another window will determine which program to use with a particular file, depending on the current file type. If you want to quickly overwrite …
Finding data in files is definitely a common necessity. And if you try flat information, you can figure out what to do next. …
For some searchesnew systems are a matter of religion. Fortunately, Microsoft Edge leaves the door open for …
Printing printed publications can be difficult if you make sure the print has margins for …
When your computer communicates over the network or the Internet, it uses IP filtering. This tip explains what IP is …
Speed up your PC today with this easy-to-use download.
How do I close all open ports?
Open Windows Firewall by clicking Start | … go to Control Panel | Firewall window.Left-click on the Advanced Settings link.In unfinished cases, click the Inbound Rules link.
How do I close a port in Windows 10?
Open the Windows Firewall software in Windows 10.Open the advanced settings of the iFrewall ring.Click “Inbound Rules” in the sidebar.Click New Rule … in the right sidebar.Select the exact rule type “Port” and click “Next”.Select the current protocol.Enter the Windows 10 ports your family wants to open or close.
How do I kill open ports?
Run Command Prompt as Administrator. Then run the following command. netstat -ano | findstr: port number.Then run this command after determining the PID. taskkill / PID enter your PID / F here.
Hoe Open Poorten In Windows Te Sluiten
Como Fechar Portas Abertas No Windows
Jak Zamknac Otwarte Porty W Systemie Windows
So Schliessen Sie Offene Ports In Windows
Como Cerrar Puertos Abiertos En Windows
Hur Man Stanger Oppna Portar I Windows
창에서 열린 포트를 닫는 방법
Kak Zakryt Otkrytye Porty V Oknah
Come Chiudere Le Porte Aperte In Windows