If you get lexmark error, please reinstall Finereader, today’s guide should help.
- Local communication error.
- Scan failed.
- Ideal printer not installed.
- The “Document” scan option is grayed out or a message is displayed telling you to install “OCR”.
- No error, but no response
- Reconnect all USB cables.
- Try using a completely different USB cable.
- Just use a USB cable less than 10m in length.
- Connect the USB cable to your PC’s own Direct USB port and avoid USB port replicators and hubs.
- Disconnect other USB devices one by one to avoid memory I / O situations between the printer and another device.
In Device Manager, check for almost all of the printer components. Click here to see a great article explaining this process. Name = “scannotsuc”>
It’s almostalways a situation where the wrong printer is actually selected due to the application.
- It is constructive to indicate that the printer is READY.
- Open Printers and / or Faxes. Note. Access to printers and faxes differs slightly depending on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 10, and Windows 8. Printers and faxes apply to Windows XP. Windows uses Vista printers and Windows 7 peripherals and printers with Windows 8.
- Define the default printer.
- Open properties by right-clicking Print Test Page.
- If the sample test pages were successful, reopen the Lexmark printer start page ().
- Click the down arrow next to the printer image to open the master list of installed printers.
- Of course, choose a printer name that matches your default printer ID.
NOTE. When you are sure you have selected the correct type of printer , click here to view another article with other suggestions.
Try printing a test page, and then open Lexmark Printer Home (LPH) again. If the problem persists, an error occurred during the initial installation of the printer software and the installation was never completed.
- Run the installation CD from the installer and reinstall the printer software.
Do not interrupt the installation as this will prevent the user from installing TWAIN.
- Make sure you can print to your printer.
- Check the TWAIN folder for Lexmark.
NOTE. This is usually located in the C: Windows twain_32 Lexmark> folder.
The message “Please select OCR from the installation CD” appears on the Lexmark printer home page. Therefore, an optical character recognition (OCR) software component is required.The data box for converting the scanned image into correct editable text is not available.
- conflicting versions of ABBYY ™ FineReader are installed on your PC.
- Multiple instances of the application installed.
- You have downloaded a new web version of your Trucker printer. Please see the IMPORTANT NOTE below for more information.
- Go to “Add or Remove Programs” or “Programs (Remove a Program)” in the “Manage” section.
- Search for ABBYY FineReader.
- Select to uninstall or uninstall the application.
- Reinstall the Abbyy software from the CD. Note. Click here to view the exclusive article that best describes the steps to install Abby or OCR.
IMPORTANT! You will definitely need the original driver CD. The ABBYY License Agreement allows you to purchase a printer license with one license. This software may not be available for download.
If possible, try to help you use the OCR component of others My software application. Lexmark
contact technical support if someone cannot find your driver CD.
This is usually caused by one of the above errors. When users have answered the above questions, follow these tips.
- Make sure you are actually printing to the device.
- Stop cutting and restart your computer.
- Temporarily disable third-party firewalls that might interfere with communication.
- Check for any other errors.
Still Need Help?
- Printer model (s)
- Printer issue number
Speed up your PC today with this easy-to-use download.
Lexmark 파인리더 재설치
Lexmark Finereader Neu Installieren
Lexmark Reinstaller Finereader
Lexmark Finereader Opnieuw Installeren
Lexmark Reinstalla Finereader
Lexmark Reinstalar Finereader
Lexmark Installera Om Finereader
Lexmark Pereustanovite Finereader
Lexmark Zainstaluj Ponownie Finereadera
Lexmark Reinstalar Finereader